What data do we collect?
We collect the following data, in case you request an offer from us:
• Postal address
• E-mail address
• Phone number
• Birthday (in case you book a stay with us). We have a legal reporting obligation for all people staying with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Fill in our contact form on our website or send us an e-mail
• Reply to us on our e-mail requests, where we will collect the data specified above in order to fulfil the legal requirement, we have to meet, for renting out our apartment to you.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
• Process your rental request with us
• Fulfil the legal reporting obligation we have to fulfil for all guests staying with us
• We might send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent activities.
• Issue invoice to you
• E-mail you with special offers we think you might like
How do we store your data?
We will securely store your personal data on a secured server (dropbox).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access
- you have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification
- you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure
- you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing
- you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing
- you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability
- you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
We currently do not use any cookies except for those necessary to operate this website, if any.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the “Datenschutzbehörde” in Austria (https://www.dsb.gv.at).